Monday, August 29, 2005

So I've been talking to Becca quite a bit in the past few days. It's a little strange, I will admit. It's off and on with here. I don't know why I'm thinking about her. I can't even drive out of state until April. I didn't talk with Amanda at all on Thursday, save for the occasional 'Hello' here and there. On Friday I talked to her a lot. I wish she could be mine. I'd rather go with here than any other girl I know. But I suspect that she may be going with Duke, which is a huge downer. I encountered a funny incident though. While walking down the stairs with Amanda after Spanish class, I was talking to her, and Mordan made one of his usual comments. All of a sudden I heard that unforgettable Alex Forsythe voice, "Yo, don't make fun of Bill, ya jerk." That was good for a big, long laugh. Football seems to be going ok. I still have a fair amount to work on though. As far as school goes, I think I'll be ok, as long as I keep my head above water. The biggest problems ahead of me are working on my persuit angles to the linebacker and finding a date for homecomming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home