Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm looking out the window to my left. I can see vast amounts of ocean and a little sliver of the east coast of Florida. Everything looks a lot different from seven miles up. The wing is obstructing most of my view, but I can still see a fair amount. It feels good to be flying again. We should be getting to Cancun around 11a their time. I'm not anxious about meeting my mother's fiancee. Apparently, his parents will be there for two days. It will be a good chance for me to try out my Spanish skills, being that they don't speak any English. Sunday night might get a little risky. Hurricane Emily is headed straight for Cancun. From what I can gather, it's only supposed to be a Category 2, but I don't trust the general public on such matters. I'd rather find out myself from NOAA or a similar organization. Yesterday at 3p Emily was listed as a Category 4 by the National Hurricane Center, so I have no idea what to expect. Yesterday and today I have been thinking about Amanda a lot. Thursday night I had a dream that she came into Staples and then she was sitting in the parking lot during a Sunday evening 7 on 7. She was studying, perhaps reading, in the bed of a large silver truck. Can't I have a normal dream?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home