Saturday, July 09, 2005

At around 10 this morning, Nick and Kevin knocked on my door. I didn't go to practice Thursday and I planned to do the same today, but things worked out differently. At practice I gave Diehl ten dollars and patched things up with him. I was off work today, so I ventured to my grandparents for a bit. I planned to order some contacts on-line, but I ended up not, so now I have fifty dollars sitting in my wallet and nothing to spend it on. Perhaps I should save it for Cancun. While I was at my grandparents' I chatted with amanda briefly over the internet. For some reason I got the impression that she didn't like me. Her statements and responses were short, somewhat unlike her. While this certainly did not come as a relief, it is as if I had expected this all along. I do not know wheter to give up hope or keep moving. Maybe I can relax and live a little in Mexico.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home