Sunday, July 17, 2005

I'm taking in quite the experience. I don't know where to start. Contrary to popular belief, Mexico isn't all that bad of a place to live. Everything is clean here. Yesterday my mother and I went to a store a few blocks away. The only thing I could compare it to would be a Super Wal-Mart. After we were here for a bit, we went to see a movie at VIP. That place does more than blow Cinema Center out of the water. Today all of us save his father went down the street to a different super center. As far as cheche goes, he's a good guy. His parents are some of the nicest people I've ever met, although it is hard communication with them, being that they speak very little English. What Spanish I do know is enough to scrape by, and that is all. I need to study more. The girls here look awesome. Whenever I see them, they are dressed very well, better than most American girls. Yes, there is a fare share of dogs, but when they're hot, they're hott. I wouldn't mind hooking up with one while I'm down here. Amanda who?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home