Sunday, July 03, 2005

An average day it was. Work was all the same today. Katie stopped in for awhile around six or so. After chatting for a bit in my mother's room, the three of us got a pizza at O.I.P.'s. On the way home we stopped to get Rita'a and two movies. The Pacifier and The Empire Strikes Back. When we got home I left and went to see if Amanda was working, which, as per my luck, she was not. tonight, a thought of mine scared me. I saw Amanda taking a stroll with someone else. I hope to God I'm being over-anxious. If anything will be my downfall, it will be the wait until July.

*(Note: In the last line, I was speaking about mid-July when she got back from scout camp. I knew it was July at the time, but I didn't specify further, as I should have.)*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home