Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Looking back at today, I thought it went rather well. I don't have any complaints about anything really. All of my classes went well, and for the firse time practically ever, I'm on top of my homework and studying. I just need to keep at it. In the past I've made half-assed attempts that fell off after a few days. I should probably get a Trig book from T so I can review before I start Elementary Functions next term. I just want to keep on top of things and be well prepared. The high point of today was definately seventh period. I was talking, cracking jokes, and laughing with Amanda. We had to fill out a sheet of the countries where Spanish is spoken. Being that I spend my day watchin CNN and doing things "scholarly," I knew a fair amount of them, so I was done a little early. Amanda wasn't quite done, so she took my paper to copy from. There was a faint line coming from the "V" in Venezuela, so she mistook it for an "N," writing Nenezuela. We bantered back and forth on taht one for a bit, the two of us disagreeing on the quality of my handwriting. So, the kind gentleman that I am, gave here some wite-out. Tomorrow she'll be getting some from me as a joke. I would have to say that right now I feel better than I have ever feld in high school. It seems like it can't get any better than this, which kind of scares me in a way, so i'll be looking at the guture very cautiously, but I'll still be enjoying the present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home