Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Confessions of a small town teenager.

Welcome to my blog. Let me first start of by describing myself. At 17 years old, I am a senior in high school from a rural area in eastern Pennsylvania. I'm about 6'1" in height, weighing about 250. I also have acne. While I consider myself intelligence, I really don't apply myself, so my grades are so so. I don't really consider myself unattractive, but my luck with the ladies is... kind of lacking.

I've been keeping a journal since June of this year. It's nice to have something private, but then again there is something cool about having your thoughts and happenings being read by others. Besides, the internet can be anonymous, so I don't think I'll have to worry about that.

I'm going to go back through my journal and post what I have written in the past, in additon to keeping my current entries in here.

There, I hope you enjoy reading about the life of a small town teenager as much as I enjoy writing about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home