Tuesday, December 06, 2005

A lot of ups and downs in the past few weeks, still trying to make sense of it all. What I do know now is that I want to marry her. We've been talking about tying the knot before we leave for college. I want to. If it really came down to it, I would marry her right now. I don't know how her family would react to it, but I'm sure as hell mine would flip shit. I'm just worried that I wouldn't be able to give her the wedding of her dreams. Our budgets are low enough as it is, my family has nada, and her's is still a ?. I would be content with getting married at the courthouse. The only people I need present are my parents, my grandparents, and my brother. I want to marry her, I just don't know how it will tie in with college. I'm not saying it won't work, I'm just saying it's tough. If I play any sports, it will be hell not being able to see her all the time. But deep down inside, I know it will work. I can't imagine living out the rest of my life with someone else. I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home