Friday, November 25, 2005

Down here in Cancun I've kind of turned into a wild child. Lots of drinking and smoking. On some level, I'm kind of ashamed of it. If Amy knew, she would probably cry. Thinking about that makes me feel like a piece of shit. Then again, it is fun, being a little naughty. I've missed out on all that, so I'm catching up this week. Even so, I'm not fucking around on Amy. I haven't even kissed another girl. I still miss her. I miss her a lot. This trip will strengthen us. I lover her now more than ever. I need her. She is everything to me. I seriously want to marry this girl. I love here more than I've ever loved anyone or anything in my entire life. It can work, too. Look at my mom-mom and pop, he was 16 and she was 18. I know it with her. I know she's the one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home