Monday, October 24, 2005

It's about time. Her name is Amy. She is a senior at Bloom and is everything I could want in a girl. She's smart, she's funny, she's easy on the eyes. After all this, I think I've found the one. Okay, let me start off at Friday, say 2:45ish. I was standing with Sam outside after school waiting for his g/f and her friend to show up. I was kind of nervous, but shrugged it off after a bit. When they got there Sam and I piled into the backseat. Okay, the ride over to Sam's house and the first little bit there was a bervous time for me, but I got a little bit of a grip on things. The four of us piled onto Sam's couch. After a few minutes she rester he head on my shoulder and continued to do so for the rest of the time that we were there. We talked a little bit about different things, including one Alex Karpinski. So after a while we went back to the school and then on to our game, where we got killed 46-0. When we got back to the school they were there waiting for Sam so I talked to her for a bit then left, but before leaving I got her number so we could do something on sunday. When I got home she IM'd me and we chatted for a few before she got off. Being that my dad's comp was out of service and she had a band competition, I didn't talk to her at all Saturday. Today I mustered what courage I had and called her up. What was intended to be a five minute "Hey, what are you doin' tonight?" call turned into a forty-five minute conversation. Since she was going to the movies with her friend Alex and then had cheer practice, her day was shot until 8:30ish, but she needed to get a few things at Wal-Mart for Bloom's homecoming week, so she asked me if I wanted to tag along. Of course, my response was yes. So I get home and around 8:30 she calls and then I leave to go up to Buckhorn. We ended up spending a good hour and forty-five minutes there wandering the asles and chatting. After there we took the scenic route to Dunkin Donuts and were there talking and drinking hot chocolate until midnight. I can honestly say I've never felt this way about any girl. I hope she likes me as much as I like her. My voice has a little zip in it and my step's got a little bounce. I've got butterflies in my stomach, and I'm walking on water. Damn, this feels good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home