Sunday, November 20, 2005

She has a problem with me taking her out. Whenever I buy something for her, she gets uneasy. Twice this has caused major problems between us, the latest time being last night. We were going to go somewhere, probably out to eat, perhaps to the movies. She didn't want to, and when I asked he why, she became really evasive. I didn't get mad because she didn't want to go out, I got mad because she wouldn't tell me why. The guy she was going out with for awhile didn't pay for anything. To put it simply, he was trash and treated her like dirt. The thing is though, she hasn't gone out with him since February. I don't want the terms of my relationship with her to be set by what he did. It really pisses me off that that is the case. Amy isn't too strong emotionally. I don't know how to deal with that. I don't really know if I can. I guess I'm going to have to learn how to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home