Sunday, October 16, 2005

I think I've encountered my turning point. I'm pretty much all moved in to my 'new' home. My mom and I, due to being poor, moved in with my Aunt Barb and Uncle Don so we can cut down on our expenses. So far I think its workout out alright. My room is a lot nicer here than it was previously. It's got kind of a tropical theme going on, and it seems pretty cool to me. I'm down to around 250 now which is pretty cool. It's been awhile since I've been able to fit into a large, and now that I can it feels kind of nice. As far as my first homecoming dance went, it was pretty sweet. Because I was late in deciding whether or not I wanted to go, I got there about an hour late, which wasn't bad though. I still got to be there for two hours. I was talking to a lot of people there, bouncing from clique to clique. (I'm not really a member of one persay, but I'll talk to people form a lot of different social groups, i.e. jocks, geeks, band/chorus geeks, industrial techies, and amiable rich preps. I haven't cracked the uber preppies, i.e. nolt and his trio, but who would want to? Their heads are so far up their asses reality is about as visible to them as the sun is on an overcast night. But I digress...) As far as the ladies went, it wasn't too bad. I ended up dancing with four girls: Heather Nuss, Kayla Nardi, Rachel Lowe, and Steph Miller. Heather is a good person to talk to, but I don't want to date here, whereas she does. I've beenin that predicament before, so I danced with her. I've been talking to Kayla a lot. She's a junior in my eighth period study hall, and have gotten to know eachother a lot as the year progressed. She's pretty cool, but really hyper. Not bad looking, but a killer bod, but it's hard to notice since she wears loose clothing. Rachel is really cool. A senior, she's a tiny bit punk, which I think is kind of hot. She's not bad looking at all, but has a boyfriend. That kind of puts a damper on things, but I don't think she's too satisfied with him. If someone told me four or five years ago that I'd dance with Steph Miller to the tune of Piano Man, I'd call bluff big time. Step is perfect. She's funny, she's ver personable, and she's very easy on the eyes. I was talking to her and two other girls outside of the gym. She made some remark to me about dancing with her. I kind of shrugged it off, thinking she was not serious. As it turns out, her date left early because the dance was boring. Considering the fact that he left early in spite of his date being Steph, I've come to the conclusion that he is either an idiot or a homosexual, perhaps both. So the highpoint of the night was my dance with ehre. AFter it was all over, Kay and I went to Dunkin Donuts for some Iced Mocha Latte's. After talking to a few other people there I took her home. I wouldn't mind dating her, but hell, if she approved of her last guy with flying colors being the kind of guy that he was/is, I should have absolutely no problem. We lost again last night. Now we stand at 0-7. Even though we're down, it's still fun as hell, for me at least. Going back on my previous train of thought, I need to steel Amanda away from Tweeter. I don't imagine it being too hard. (I hope.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home