Monday, September 12, 2005

An ok day, I guess. Work, which took up most of my day, was the worst part. After that I came home and found out my life is unfulfilled. She said I'm like ketchup that hasn't come out of the bottle, no matter how hard it's shakedn. There's a big juicy burger and the french fries are smelling great, but it isn't complete without the ketchup. Yes, it is quite fucked up, bit it is my mother who said it, after all. So I'm down to 260 from 275 in just four weekds of football. It feels good, but at the same time it doesn't feel any different. My eating habits are starting to go down the tubes again. Too much doamn pizza. I have to really watch what I eat. I talked to Katie for a bit tonight on AIM. I guess she's partying hardy down there. She told me to get there "ASAP." I can't risk it, with football going on and all. My partying will have to wait untill November.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home