Saturday, September 10, 2005

My dad asked my how things were going on the dating front. I told him that it was because females are too expensive. Of course, it was total shit. How in the hell am I supposed to tell anyone that I'm not dating because I don't have the balls to ask anyone out because I have a huge fear of rejection. This week I had it in my head that I was going to go out with someone. I told my mom to set aside some extra money for me to use tonight. It was all bullshit. The only things I've got going for me are school (and only some of it), football (and we got our asses beat again), and my new room. The academic protion of school is finally going good. I have no idea where my work ethic is coming from, but it's nice. I guess the social part of it is going alright too. I'm talking to more girls than I have in the past. I honestly don't know why. Not much has changed from the past three years. It can't be just the contacts. I don't know, maybe I picked up some confidence that I'm just not niticing. Football maybe? Colorful polos? I don't know. Heather is definately not my type. A refreshing fact to talk to? Sure, but not date material. Then there's Amanda. It kind of surprised me that she wanted to be my partner the other day. We've been talkin a but, and I like her a lot, but I don't know. I think she likes Duke anyway. Kayla would be ok. Yea, she's not too terribly bright when it comes to school work, but some possibilities may exist. Steph Miller is great as always. A nice all around girl, but she is way out of my league. Me actually getting a date with her would be like the Williamsport Crosscutters blanking the Boston Redsox. Then again, miracles do happen. Football is just football. I made captain this week and thought I did a pretty good job Friday, but we got killed again. It's not that we're bad, it's just that turnovers kill. I'm still not hanging my head low. Kaizen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home